Friday, August 2, 2013

8/2/2013 -- Progress Friday, end week 3 -- Shoulders & Abs

Okay, for those of you just joining us I've decided to make Fridays my progress photo day. I am somewhat disappointed with myself in that I did not get a snapshot of the end of week 1, but I have one from my starting point, end week two and from this week (end week three). Going forward I would also like to start adding progress photos for my legs too (because they're getting a helluva work out too!).

So, without further adieu (and just as a reminder here are the first two photos), I give you:

Start
End Week 2

aaaaaaaand end week 3:


It almost freaks me out that the muscle build is going this quickly, but it just goes to show that two or three weeks is not too short a time and results (in the grand scheme of things) are almost "immediate". I mean, I could have kept sleeping in until 7am each morning, waking up with just enough time to roll out of bed and get ready for work and rush through my morning or I could do this ^^^. I'm glad Jason and I have made this change and I am super sure we will keep it up!

Friday weights:

3 set/10 rep Seated dumbbell press @ 20 lbs
3 set/10 rep Rear-delt cable flyes @ 4 lbs
3 set/10 rep Dumbbell front raise @ 10 lbs
3 set/10 rep Seated Arnold press @ 20 lbs
3 set/10 rep Dumbbell lateral raise @ 10 lbs
3 set/10 rep Seated bent-over rear delt raise @ 10 lbs
3 set/10 rep Crunches @ body weight
3 set/10 rep Roman chair leg raise @ body weight
3 set/10 rep Oblique crunches - on the floor @ body weight

No comments:

Post a Comment