Monday, August 5, 2013

Recipe -- "Banana Nice Cream"

This recipe is stolen (exactly) from the Whole Foods website called "Banana Nice Cream". I actually had the chance to try it while at the raw "cooking" class (from this entry) I attended a couple of weeks ago. I knew that I had to try it. So, for Dad's birthday, I whipped out four frozen bananas, one cup of homemade almond milk and two tablespoons of peanut butter, blended it up in my Vitamix and dished it up to enjoy!

I cannot believe how simple (or delicious) this tasty treat is and I highly recommend it for anyone wishing to lighten up their dessert-- and, added bonus, this injects the normal American, sugary dessert with a high dose of nutrient density that is almost unheard of in a post dinner treat.

Eat well and be healthy, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment