Friday, July 26, 2013

7/26/2013 -- The Eats

I cook. Every day. Every single day. Maybe not every meal we make and perhaps not something that takes a lot of time or energy, but I am in my kitchen, making something every single day. And I love that. It's part of my life that makes me happy.

This morning when we got home from the gym I made us cauliflower mash (64 kcal), spicy black eyed peas (166 kcal) and roasted cremini mushrooms (55 kcal). We had a delicious, fresh cooked lunch and I did it all in twenty minutes after I went to the gym.

There was a time in my life where I would have sworn there was no way it could all be done, but somehow I manage to make it work these days and I am healthy and happier for it.


^^^ A delicious lunch!

We did end up at Whole Foods for the raw food class that I mentioned before but before we did that we got a couple of delicious Gardein patty sandwich with ooey, gooey daiya cheese. It was heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment