Monday, July 29, 2013

7/29/2013 -- Legs

I was writing the title of this entry and it says simply, "Legs". As if it were a simple morning. Not. I had absolutely zero desire to get out of bed. Jason's alarm went off at 5:15. Mine went off at 5:45. I still couldn't seem to find the energy to make it happen. Well, almost couldn't, because somehow, from the pit of my being I drew on some elusive energy reserve and made it happen.


Ugh. My face was all red, my hair was flying away, my eyes were sagging with sleepiness. Yet somehow I powered through.

Monday Weights

Standing calf raises @ 50 lbs
Seated calf raises @ 25 lbs
Leg extension @ 40 lbs
Leg press @ 50 lbs
Wide stance barbell squat @ 50 lbs
Lying leg curls @ 40 lbs

Cardio:

10 minutes on elliptical @ avg. 7.5 mph

Unlike most days I was feeling tired afterward. I don't feel energized and I kind of wish I had just stayed in bed. It could be because I'm on my lady time, I dunno, but this was probably the least enjoyable or motivating. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and hoping that it will be a little better, so we'll see. Tomorrow is another day and I'm good with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment