Wednesday, July 31, 2013

7/31/2013 -- The end of July and some Chest & Triceps work

We weren't able to make it through all of the exercises on our list this morning. We ended up skipping the "Cable One Arm Triceps Extensions" which I'm okay with. My arms were about to fall off by the time we had finished the other eight 3 set/10 rep exercises.

I'm getting stronger (though I'm not losing any weight). I am starting to see definition in my arms that hasn't been there since I was a senior in high school (which was nine years ago, now!). I am getting used to the 5:30 mornings and am loving the energy I've got going through the day. This is definitely a lifestyle I'm glad I've adopted.

Wednesday weights:

3 set/10 rep Wide Push Ups @ body weight
3 set/10 rep Include Dumbbell Press @ 20 lbs
3 set/10 rep Flat Bench Flyes @ 20 lbs
3 set/10 rep Decline Flyes @ 20 lbs
3 set/10 rep Bench Dips @ body weight
3 set/10 rep Lying EZ-Bar Triceps Extension @ 25 lbs (bar)
3 set/10 rep Dumbbell Triceps Kickback @ 20 lbs
3 set/10 rep Overhead Two Handed Triceps Extension @ 10 lbs



No comments:

Post a Comment